F R I E N D S
Assalamualaikum,
Hei blogg,
it's been awhile right? I am not busy or anything it is just I am to lazy to type and figure out how I am going to tell in this blog, but today, right now I have a vital topic to talk about. So keep on reading.
So here the deal,
It is about friends as you guys can see from the title of this entry, I am fine being socialise , being friendly or kind to other people being considerate toward them when I think I need to. I never had a bestfriend before I mean probably up until now. Bestfriend is someone we always look up to whenever we feel sad, happy, mad at someone, someone we can gossip with or even when we were boring. The reason why I said I don't have any bestfriend is because whenever I felt all those feeling I'm not looking for anybody, I am just need someone who won't bother me, who won't judge me, who won't do anything that I don't like which is ME. I just need me, myself and I. Sounds like a song title right. hahahaha
When I was in high school, primary school it is easy for me, for me to making friends. The kind of friendship that I love to have. I just need to say hi to them when I am at school or outside of my comfort zone . I am fine with that, like talking to them, laughing together, gossip, do stupid things, stalk our crushes and many more its all terrific
Same goes to when I am in Matriks or college, I am making friends and we do all those stuff together up until one point that I need to face them 24/7 and when they start to consider that I am their best friend where they start hoping on something that I would do for them, something like lovey dovey like others friendship goals stuff. like giving them a present, friendship present, making so-kinda-touching-thanking-for-being-my- friends kinda video and put all of their pic or short video in it and posted it in social media.
I have been to that phase, where I need to do all that stuff for other people sake, and I hate doing that kinda stuff. I just need one friends that can understand who I am, who I legitimately am. I am sick,
My point here is, don't ever expect anything from me, please, I am begging. let me do it because of me wanted to do it. don't make me or force me to be someone not really me. It is just me, someone who love to make my own decision alone, someone who only need her self more that anyone else. I hate being too socialise, I love. to be indoor, In my room in my own place my own space.
Hei blogg,
it's been awhile right? I am not busy or anything it is just I am to lazy to type and figure out how I am going to tell in this blog, but today, right now I have a vital topic to talk about. So keep on reading.
So here the deal,
It is about friends as you guys can see from the title of this entry, I am fine being socialise , being friendly or kind to other people being considerate toward them when I think I need to. I never had a bestfriend before I mean probably up until now. Bestfriend is someone we always look up to whenever we feel sad, happy, mad at someone, someone we can gossip with or even when we were boring. The reason why I said I don't have any bestfriend is because whenever I felt all those feeling I'm not looking for anybody, I am just need someone who won't bother me, who won't judge me, who won't do anything that I don't like which is ME. I just need me, myself and I. Sounds like a song title right. hahahaha
When I was in high school, primary school it is easy for me, for me to making friends. The kind of friendship that I love to have. I just need to say hi to them when I am at school or outside of my comfort zone . I am fine with that, like talking to them, laughing together, gossip, do stupid things, stalk our crushes and many more its all terrific
Same goes to when I am in Matriks or college, I am making friends and we do all those stuff together up until one point that I need to face them 24/7 and when they start to consider that I am their best friend where they start hoping on something that I would do for them, something like lovey dovey like others friendship goals stuff. like giving them a present, friendship present, making so-kinda-touching-thanking-for-being-my- friends kinda video and put all of their pic or short video in it and posted it in social media.
I have been to that phase, where I need to do all that stuff for other people sake, and I hate doing that kinda stuff. I just need one friends that can understand who I am, who I legitimately am. I am sick,
My point here is, don't ever expect anything from me, please, I am begging. let me do it because of me wanted to do it. don't make me or force me to be someone not really me. It is just me, someone who love to make my own decision alone, someone who only need her self more that anyone else. I hate being too socialise, I love. to be indoor, In my room in my own place my own space.
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD