My first ever LAUK

Assalammualaikum,

Dear Blog,

I just came back from Kampung with my sister, Atin and also my two cousin, Arif and Arisya. We stayed at Kampung almost a week with both of our grandparents. Nothing much we staying there just want to spend our time with them before school start. School ? Start? I'm not even a student anymore. hahahaha. it's actually because my younger sister and my cousins are still schooling. So at Kampung I learned a lot of things. Maybe I'll write it in my next post. So one the thing that I learned at Kampung was how to cook a few lauk. I learned how to cook by watching my grandma cooking in the early morning after our subuh's prayer. For now I actually know how to cook Lauk Sambal, Lauk Kicap, Lauk masak lemak and a few more. But I never try cook it yet except for today's lauk. Which is......


Lauk Ikan goreng Masak Kicap. The reason why I am cooking today is because my mother and Atin went to Atin's school for helping school with cleaning-with-other-school-stuff-thingy. Hahaha yes Gotong-royong before the school start. In the morning after done my usual things I went downstairs to watching tv and eat my breakfast which is corntoz (snack). I am not kinda healthy girl and I also gained 2 kg this month. OH MY GOD! and I starting my real first day of work on the 30rd of December 2017 which is 3 days left. what I am going to do with my big tummy? Nah it's okay. Not a big deal become fatter. NO IT'S REALLY-A-BIG-BIG-BIG-DEAL-FOR-A-WOMAN-I-MEAN-GIRL. sorry I am being over react.  but srsly it's nothing *blows nail*.

Okay, back to the main point. what is the main point? *scratching head* oh ya my lauk.  After eating my breakfast I spend a little bit more time by watching television and then I heading to my parents room to bother them a bit in the morning ( I usually doing this in the morning) and I see the were all awake and were discussing about my two younger siblings school stuff. after that I get boring and went to my room and continue watching something on youtube. so after my mom get off to school. I clean the house a bit because my mom keep yelling ask me to clean the house before she left the house. It's makes me annoyed *rolled my eyes*. I clean the house until 10 or 11 I guess including lipat baju. so it's almost lunch time. my dad keep entering the kitchen and he looks like finding something in the fridge. I know that he is hungry already for lunch. Then he ask me if I know how to cook fried fish. So the spirit of becoming a chef in my soul are coming. Then I show my skill. Hahahaha. I was so hard to cook actually if you never tried it before. I almost give up. but my dad is watching and trying to help with the cook step. so ya I pushed my self. and ta da~~~~ My first ever experience was successful. I am to lazy to captured the lauk. sorry maybe next time. so the lauk turns out really good (for me of course) I don't know how about my dad but he still able to eat it.

Really proud of myself.

sincerely,
Farisha

Comments

Popular Posts