My not actually last day with them. (Classmates)

Assalamualaikum,


Dear blog,

I spend a bit of my busy plus tiring time to blogging about my not actually last day with because we obviously will see each other tomorrow and on Monday because of SPM that we are gonna take soon.

So ya, today at my school we have kinda restu ilmu event thingy for our SPM which is just around the corner. In the morning, I had get ready with my handkerchief because I absolutely know that there will be crying scene at school today during the event. So why not sediakan payung sebelum hujan   which means get ready before the worst things happen,

For the first event at school is we need to arrange our table for SPM next week, so during this time you get to choose your own comfortable chair, table and stuff. After that the main event are coming.
I had performed my Dhuha prayer during recess break with one of my classmate Rai. Then I came to back to hall where we will be taking SPM soon. Everyone were eating their not so lunch box because it's only 10 a.m in the morning. So I joined them and eating their food. Hua Hua Hua. Then, after recess break Ustazah that I told you guys I eat ABC with her last time ask us to go to our school's serambi which is like OPEN HALL. At the serambi, we just gather in our class line and sat for over 2 hour or maybe more than that to hear some speech from our teacher and also Pak Mus. Pak Bus is actually our PIBG president I guess. So ya. Then the scene happened. teacher starting gather at our school's assembly site which is such a long line up. The sad music started sounds. I see a few of my friends already started to cry, hug each other, forgive and say sorry to one another. Guess what? That time I thought I won't be able to cry because I was so confuse why they are so touched and sad and feel guilty towards each other. I know I am such a bad friends being. I don't know I just don't know. I saw Asma also crying beside me while she covered her face with her tiding a bit. Everyone asked me to comfort her, But I don't know how. I am so sorry Asma I didn't mean not to comfort you as a friends but this stuff is legit not my thing. and thanked god Rai come foward and do comfort Asma

So when everyone was crying, me and Bella just laughing and asked each other why we were not crying and all that. And suddenly Bella asked me do I miss my old friends which is Abib, Fatin, Wawa, Ayu, Aina and all. Of course I do. I really do. The time I started thinking about them.... BAM.. my tears drop fall. I miss them so much. I wish they were here with me celebrating this moment together with me. If one day one of you read this, I just wanna let you know that I never forget about you guys every single time. Eventhough I know that you guys are having fun out there between you guys without me but I still hope that you guys still wanted me to be there together. So when I cried, Rai came to me and hugging me.

So to you Rai:

Dear Rai,

I know that you are actually such a responsible prefect. I know that you are actually a good friends to. So here I just wanna apologise myself for every wrong doings that I do that makes you mad, sad, or maybe terasa hati. Secure sengaja or tak. Aku mintak maaf sangat. Kau actually kana yang baik, classmate yang baik tape bila sometime kau overreact towards something that doesn't need too much reaction tu annoyed me. But I know we are not perfect. Nobody's perfect. Maybe kau pun ada pendam something about me yang annoyed kau. which is actually I know that my cuteness is making you annoyed with me. Sorry for that. Hahahaha. Joking. I hope we can still joke around whenever we meet up. Okey? Love you.

Then our turn are coming, we standed up and moving slowly to shake hands with our teacher, hugs, and say something like good luck, sorry, pray for my spm and stuff. I am crying along the salam-salam section. I cried infront all of my teacher and the teacher do comfort me. Especially Pn Norain my best ever teacher that I ever met. She is my Bahasa Melayu teacher. She is sporting, Not too membebel like other teacher and the best part is she is not type of teacher who don't understand us that we have a lot of homework to handle by giving us tons of homework. Hahaha. Cg Ain serious best. Pn, Harison also do comfort me, I was really guilty towards her because everytime she enter our she was like stress out and shouting non-stop and I know it's because our fault to for not doing her homework and stuff, that's why I feel guilty. Sorry Pn Harison. And there is more teacher actually do comfort me.Thanks for all of your support that you had give me teacher. I'll miss you one day.


Then my Salam-section done, then I saw Bella is also crying. Awww. Ada Hati dan Perasaan juga si Bella ni. hahaha so I do realise that I didn't hug Bella and Asma and say sorry and all. So ya here is for you guys.


Dear Bella,

You are the only friend who will be there when I need someone to laugh and joking around with. Layan lawak BODOH, because we don't really layan of understand lawak PANDAI. HAhaahah. I really glad that I know you and being friends with you at the first place. Kau juga la yang jade grammar correction untuk blog aku ni. Kau yang akan ajar aku bile aku tak faham dalam kelas, eventhough kau pun tak faham but you really help me a lot. Kita bawl bekal ramai-ramai, acah-acah koreans acah-acah japanese bawak bento and stuff makan dekat depan tangga dekat dengan lab kimia. It was really fun knowing you. I wish you all the best with your future and also your studies. Harap kau jadi orang. Ahahahah gurau. Ingat nama aku? Kari-puff. hahaha Kalau kau jadi baker berjaya jangan lupa sponsor cake setiap event yang aku buat. Hahahaah


Dear Asma, 

I'm sorry I didn't comfort you when you crying today. Aku harap kau faham sebab aku bukan orang macam tu and thanks for being my friends for the last two years. Banyak juga rahsia aku kau tahu. and banyak juga yang tau kongsikan dengan aku yang kau tak pernah bagitahu orang lain. Aku doakan kau supaya jadi orang yang banyak cake bila masuk university nanti. Jangan duduk diam je. Aku tak nak dengar dah orang mengadu tak dengar suara kau tak dengar time buat presentation. Ahahaha. Kalau kau jadi nurse nanti make sure cari sumac doktor. Kaya sikit. Ahaha boleh Aku mintak MC selalu. Aku kan suka ponteng. AHahahaha Bagi Bella, Amalia dengan Izzah sekali. AHahaha


Today I hug Aishah so much because I don't know, I just feel bersalah dekat dia. AHahaha Aishah nak Dear Aishah jugak ke? aduh hai malasnya. Hahaha joking.

There you go.


Dear Aishah, 

We started being friend when we were form 4. Time teacher Siva susun meja memanjang and perempuan dekat tengah. Aku tak tahu siapa letak aku dekat sebelah Amalia and depan sekali. Mentang-mentang la awal-awal aku pendiam senang korang buli aku erk. Ahahahah Nope actually, I am glad that I sat with you guys. Thanks to who placed my sit that time. Then aku start knowing you guys and kita boleh click to one another. and then time Teacher (teacher apa erh yang ajar kita Bahasa English?) tukar tempat duduk kita, teacher bagi kau pilih kau nak duduk dengan sesiapa je. Tapi boleh pilih sorang. And that time kau dalam dilemma same ada Asma or Me. Then you chose me. I am appreciate that you chose me. But one thing I wanted to tell you such a long time ago. Eventhough tau dapat kawan baru yang kau selasa kau janganlah abaikan kawan lama. Kesian Asma. but it's okay that time Aku dah betulkan keadaan pun. I let Asma sit with you. Kan jangan terasa pulak tau. Aku just nah bagi nasihat je. sorry Kak Long actually not so kak because tau la yang paling manga dalam kelas sebab tu ramai suka buli kau. Ahahahah.  I wish you all the best for your spm and future. Apa-apa anti roger. Mana tahu tau kahwin dengan Iqbal kau tu. Boleh tumpang glamor. Kau ni sebernanya baik, You have wonderful plus beautiful skin actually. Jangan terpengaruh sangat dengan cakap orang. Just be yourself. AHAHAH. Love you.


Today at school when I was crying and being apologise to everyone. actually I was looking for my old classmate. Aisyah and also Emisha who had been my friends for quite sometimes. and barely talk now. I don't know maybe some misunderstanding things happen. I don't know because we never talk. So guys overtime you feel something wrong just Talk and Discuss okey. Solve the problem, don't let the problem solve you guys. Just like mine.

for Aisyah and Emisha, I wanna say sorry for every wrong doings mine towards you guys. I wish you guys happy and have a wonderful future. Amin.

Then It's almost our went back home time. Ahahahah, all of my classmate were gathering together and take a few picture for memories. My eyes were so erhhhhhhh!!! I regret that I am crying just now. and why don't you guys taking picture before I am crying? so not diva. ahahahah.

I looked at all of my classmate, especially Jheevanesh the one and only who always said that his ass is nice and stuff. Ya ya Jhee I know. HAhahahaah. Jheevanesh is such a cute guy friend that I ever met, his attitude everytime makes me laugh. I am gonna miss you jhee, The rest also awesome. I can't believe after this I am going through my day without arguing, laughing, joking with all of you guys.


Sincerely, Your cute friends.
Farisha.

Comments

Popular Posts