HOW WAS MY HARI RAYA 2017
Asslammualaikum,
It's been a while I didn't update anything up on this blog, but actually I am doing just great. It's just I am too lazy to type what is going on with my life.
But not today, I have decided to keep this gorges memories in this blog so that I could read it or remind it later. It's actually about how was my hari raya this year as you all known from the title at the top of this entry.
My Hari Raya was really magnificent. There is a lot of sound of people laughing, smiling, and stuff.
This year I felt so different, legit different from the other year. Everyone around me is changing. Changing in really a good way.
So let me start from the bottom.
A day before Hari Raya, I was the 3rd person who were awake from a long nap or maybe I didn't
sleep at all after taking my sahoor, hmm ah I don't remember. I get really excited about tomorrow which is our first day of Hari Raya after a month fasting everyday. So I wake my mom up and ask her to clean and re-decorating our kampung (kampung is actually mean my mom's parents house) for Hari Raya. We do this kind of thing every single year. I was duty to give some brilliant idea *flip hair* about how to decorate the house. Basically we just move around the sofa and stuff. After done decorating we moved to cleaning time. Which mean I need to be a maid. I have to collect all of the dust that vacuum can't reach it on the carpet using both of my hand and 10 of my fingers. I swear to you guys I'm all sweating while doing this chores. But I pushed myself to make my kampung look better on Hari Raya. Because every year when Hari Raya, our kampung will receive a lot of guest. It's our tradition to visit all of our cousin, aunt, uncle and friends during Hari Raya to make a really good relationship and also to make the relationship goes longer evetho we barely see each other. During the cleaning and re-decorating session, my younger sister, Atin and also my cousin were asked to paint the wall at the outside of the house. My grandpa had done half of it and they have to continue the rest. I think I have the picture of them while they are painting the wall. I'll put the picture if found it. While Atin and my cousin, Myra were doing their duty, three of my younger cousin which is Dboy, Zgirl, and also little Qgirl were disturbing them because they want to paint the wall as well. You know kids always attract about what adult do. and then Atin and Myra taking a break, I ask three of them to change their shirt so that the paint won't be on their shirt. I give them my dad shirt. they look like minions. So cute. Little tiny kids wearing a really big ass shirt. Hahahaha.
While the girls were setting up the inside of the house, the boys was duty to setting up the outside of the house. I don't really know what they were doing back then because I was so busy cleaning the house. My aunt also make a video of how was our day before hari raya and she posted it on youtube. But I don't want give you guys the tittle of the video, go find yourself. Hahaha
After berbuka (mean break our fasting) , everyone just chilling a bit. The old woman which is mak-mak and also my sister, kayak are making dish for tomorrow. What I love about Hari Raya is we can eat a lot of food, there is many kind of food are served during Hari Raya. This year my mom cook the traditional food and the west food which is spaghetti carbonara and bolognese during Hari Raya. I'm so full. I can't wait for next year Hari Raya.
The kids were playing firework and stuff. Its just ordinary stuff that people doing when Hari Raya is tomorrow. Me? just watching television, because every year during Hari Raya, astro will give a lot best movie. and also before we sleep, my uncle, Ocu bought us a Ramen. The spiciest mee. We eating it together. and then I was so tired and just go straight to where my sleep space is.
It's the day. The Hari Raya day. as usual in the morning of Hari Raya all the boys need to dress up with their baju Melayu and go to mosque and perform their Hari Raya's prayer. The girls will just stay at home and continue sleeping.. Just kidding. We need to clean the house just like touch up a bit like Isi kuih raya and stuff. After the boys coming back from mosque they will breakfast with Hari Raya's food and the girls will showering and dressing up with our Hari Raya's outfit. All the girls look pretty. This year our family are not buying any new clothes for Hari Raya because we need to budget. This year also my kakak and my brother, Eg are going to enter their new life which is their university life so that's why.
But it's all g. It's okey. I'm not a kids anymore for always wants new stuff. I understand my family. We need to sacrifice for our family and that's is what we call FAMILY. Even though there is no new clothes we still having fun during the Hari Raya and I also realised that this year 's Hari Raya was so meaningful and different from before this. Especially my grandpa, he changed a lot this. He can smile and laugh a lot with us now. I just love seeing his smiling and laughing and sometimes he also make a silly jokes just to make us laugh. Before this my grandpa was like The chief who wants to go to the war. He was so firm, and hard to smile and also laugh. Everything need to be perfect. Everything need to be as what he wanted it to be or else he will membebel. Hhahaha. But he is not like anymore. Oh btw he is an army before this. So that's the reason why he was like so passionate. oh ya I forgot to mention. After the boys done breakfast. all of us were doing the photo shoot session. To take our family picture. I also have a short video of it. I'll put if I can. Our day full of laughter , smile , jokes around. That's was so fun. I am missing that day already.
When I am thinking about how cheerful my grandpa was, I just wish that Allah will give him a little more time to spend with us. I wasn't ready to let him go. Everyone does not ready yet. We want to see more smile on his face this year, next year, next next year and many more.
Oh ya, I don't want you guys to think that I just care about my grandpa of all. I also care about my grandma but it's just I was surprised about how my grandpa changes and make everyone around him feel so blessed.
So ya, that was my hari raya looks like. and we also went to visit a few of our close yet so far cousin during Hari Raya.
I hope you guys also have a moment of your Hari Raya to keep as memories. It's not your new clothe make your Hari Raya the best but the good change that you make for your better self and also your family. Spend more time with your loves one. And always appreciate what you have now before you want more.
It's been a while I didn't update anything up on this blog, but actually I am doing just great. It's just I am too lazy to type what is going on with my life.
But not today, I have decided to keep this gorges memories in this blog so that I could read it or remind it later. It's actually about how was my hari raya this year as you all known from the title at the top of this entry.
My Hari Raya was really magnificent. There is a lot of sound of people laughing, smiling, and stuff.
This year I felt so different, legit different from the other year. Everyone around me is changing. Changing in really a good way.
So let me start from the bottom.
A day before Hari Raya, I was the 3rd person who were awake from a long nap or maybe I didn't
sleep at all after taking my sahoor, hmm ah I don't remember. I get really excited about tomorrow which is our first day of Hari Raya after a month fasting everyday. So I wake my mom up and ask her to clean and re-decorating our kampung (kampung is actually mean my mom's parents house) for Hari Raya. We do this kind of thing every single year. I was duty to give some brilliant idea *flip hair* about how to decorate the house. Basically we just move around the sofa and stuff. After done decorating we moved to cleaning time. Which mean I need to be a maid. I have to collect all of the dust that vacuum can't reach it on the carpet using both of my hand and 10 of my fingers. I swear to you guys I'm all sweating while doing this chores. But I pushed myself to make my kampung look better on Hari Raya. Because every year when Hari Raya, our kampung will receive a lot of guest. It's our tradition to visit all of our cousin, aunt, uncle and friends during Hari Raya to make a really good relationship and also to make the relationship goes longer evetho we barely see each other. During the cleaning and re-decorating session, my younger sister, Atin and also my cousin were asked to paint the wall at the outside of the house. My grandpa had done half of it and they have to continue the rest. I think I have the picture of them while they are painting the wall. I'll put the picture if found it. While Atin and my cousin, Myra were doing their duty, three of my younger cousin which is Dboy, Zgirl, and also little Qgirl were disturbing them because they want to paint the wall as well. You know kids always attract about what adult do. and then Atin and Myra taking a break, I ask three of them to change their shirt so that the paint won't be on their shirt. I give them my dad shirt. they look like minions. So cute. Little tiny kids wearing a really big ass shirt. Hahahaha.
While the girls were setting up the inside of the house, the boys was duty to setting up the outside of the house. I don't really know what they were doing back then because I was so busy cleaning the house. My aunt also make a video of how was our day before hari raya and she posted it on youtube. But I don't want give you guys the tittle of the video, go find yourself. Hahaha
After berbuka (mean break our fasting) , everyone just chilling a bit. The old woman which is mak-mak and also my sister, kayak are making dish for tomorrow. What I love about Hari Raya is we can eat a lot of food, there is many kind of food are served during Hari Raya. This year my mom cook the traditional food and the west food which is spaghetti carbonara and bolognese during Hari Raya. I'm so full. I can't wait for next year Hari Raya.
The kids were playing firework and stuff. Its just ordinary stuff that people doing when Hari Raya is tomorrow. Me? just watching television, because every year during Hari Raya, astro will give a lot best movie. and also before we sleep, my uncle, Ocu bought us a Ramen. The spiciest mee. We eating it together. and then I was so tired and just go straight to where my sleep space is.
It's the day. The Hari Raya day. as usual in the morning of Hari Raya all the boys need to dress up with their baju Melayu and go to mosque and perform their Hari Raya's prayer. The girls will just stay at home and continue sleeping.. Just kidding. We need to clean the house just like touch up a bit like Isi kuih raya and stuff. After the boys coming back from mosque they will breakfast with Hari Raya's food and the girls will showering and dressing up with our Hari Raya's outfit. All the girls look pretty. This year our family are not buying any new clothes for Hari Raya because we need to budget. This year also my kakak and my brother, Eg are going to enter their new life which is their university life so that's why.
But it's all g. It's okey. I'm not a kids anymore for always wants new stuff. I understand my family. We need to sacrifice for our family and that's is what we call FAMILY. Even though there is no new clothes we still having fun during the Hari Raya and I also realised that this year 's Hari Raya was so meaningful and different from before this. Especially my grandpa, he changed a lot this. He can smile and laugh a lot with us now. I just love seeing his smiling and laughing and sometimes he also make a silly jokes just to make us laugh. Before this my grandpa was like The chief who wants to go to the war. He was so firm, and hard to smile and also laugh. Everything need to be perfect. Everything need to be as what he wanted it to be or else he will membebel. Hhahaha. But he is not like anymore. Oh btw he is an army before this. So that's the reason why he was like so passionate. oh ya I forgot to mention. After the boys done breakfast. all of us were doing the photo shoot session. To take our family picture. I also have a short video of it. I'll put if I can. Our day full of laughter , smile , jokes around. That's was so fun. I am missing that day already.
When I am thinking about how cheerful my grandpa was, I just wish that Allah will give him a little more time to spend with us. I wasn't ready to let him go. Everyone does not ready yet. We want to see more smile on his face this year, next year, next next year and many more.
Oh ya, I don't want you guys to think that I just care about my grandpa of all. I also care about my grandma but it's just I was surprised about how my grandpa changes and make everyone around him feel so blessed.
So ya, that was my hari raya looks like. and we also went to visit a few of our close yet so far cousin during Hari Raya.
I hope you guys also have a moment of your Hari Raya to keep as memories. It's not your new clothe make your Hari Raya the best but the good change that you make for your better self and also your family. Spend more time with your loves one. And always appreciate what you have now before you want more.
sincerely,
Love, Stella
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD