ABC with the boys and my Ustazah
23/10/2017
Assalammualaikum,
How you guys doing? I hope you guys had a amazing day.
Today I am not will be in the school because I am going somewhere. You guys might think that I skip school and go out of school just to eat ABC, right? Hahaha NO. Actually, Me, the boys and also Ustazah are going to Pejabat Agama for Score A P.Islam program. Don't you guys wondering why I am the only girl from school? If yes let me explain. Ustazah picked me because I am the only girl who does not have any improvement in P.Islam during the exam. So that is the reason.
We heading to Pejabat Agama by Ustazah's car which me and ustazah sit at the front and others which is the boys at the back. Nothing fun happen, we just talking along the way to Pejabat Agama.
After we reached our destination, we going in and do some stuff. The program is quite good. I hope I can see my improvement in My SPM next month which is 2 weeks away. Amin. I met a lot of new students from different school who also came today. I sat with this two girls from girls school. I sat with them for 7 hours but at the end of the day I still did not know their name and also their school name. How slow I am. I did ask her about her school name but she just showing me the badge of her school. That time I was not wearing glasses. Hahaha.
Done with the program, the teacher let us eat lunch and we can dismissed. After eating, me the boys just went to surau to perform our Zuhur's prayer. Of course I am alone. Finish with the prayer I just went out and tried to looking for everyone else and then Ustazah noticed me and waving at me from the car park where she parked her car earlier. While waiting for the boys we just talk a bit in the car about stuff. Hahaha. And I think I am getting along well with my Ustazah during this trip. Alhamdulillah.
The boys are coming and we are moving back to school. BUT we stoping by somewhere to eat ABC and cendol together which is on Ustazah's treat. Why not, The oldest have to be the adult thingy. Hahaha. So I was ordering ABC Kosong which I mean NO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE SYRUP. But Malays always be Malays. The girl gave me original ABC. I am just like. huhhhh. But thanked god the stuff that I don't want in my ABC is at the bottom of my ABC so I just ate the Top of My ABC first. And again we talked and joking around and suddenly one of my famous senior noticed us and come joining us. I just looking around and everyone asking me why I am not finishing my ABC. And of course I feel guilty for not finishing my ABC that someone buy for me. So I pushed my self. I separated the stuff that I don't want into another bowl which is Fahmi's bowl that empty already and asked for another ice shave. And I finished it. Proud with myself
After a little bit more of talking and then we moved back to school.
So that's how my day look like, I blog about it because I think this is one of my school memories that I want to keep forever.
Love, Farisha
Assalammualaikum,
How you guys doing? I hope you guys had a amazing day.
Today I am not will be in the school because I am going somewhere. You guys might think that I skip school and go out of school just to eat ABC, right? Hahaha NO. Actually, Me, the boys and also Ustazah are going to Pejabat Agama for Score A P.Islam program. Don't you guys wondering why I am the only girl from school? If yes let me explain. Ustazah picked me because I am the only girl who does not have any improvement in P.Islam during the exam. So that is the reason.
We heading to Pejabat Agama by Ustazah's car which me and ustazah sit at the front and others which is the boys at the back. Nothing fun happen, we just talking along the way to Pejabat Agama.
After we reached our destination, we going in and do some stuff. The program is quite good. I hope I can see my improvement in My SPM next month which is 2 weeks away. Amin. I met a lot of new students from different school who also came today. I sat with this two girls from girls school. I sat with them for 7 hours but at the end of the day I still did not know their name and also their school name. How slow I am. I did ask her about her school name but she just showing me the badge of her school. That time I was not wearing glasses. Hahaha.
Done with the program, the teacher let us eat lunch and we can dismissed. After eating, me the boys just went to surau to perform our Zuhur's prayer. Of course I am alone. Finish with the prayer I just went out and tried to looking for everyone else and then Ustazah noticed me and waving at me from the car park where she parked her car earlier. While waiting for the boys we just talk a bit in the car about stuff. Hahaha. And I think I am getting along well with my Ustazah during this trip. Alhamdulillah.
The boys are coming and we are moving back to school. BUT we stoping by somewhere to eat ABC and cendol together which is on Ustazah's treat. Why not, The oldest have to be the adult thingy. Hahaha. So I was ordering ABC Kosong which I mean NO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE SYRUP. But Malays always be Malays. The girl gave me original ABC. I am just like. huhhhh. But thanked god the stuff that I don't want in my ABC is at the bottom of my ABC so I just ate the Top of My ABC first. And again we talked and joking around and suddenly one of my famous senior noticed us and come joining us. I just looking around and everyone asking me why I am not finishing my ABC. And of course I feel guilty for not finishing my ABC that someone buy for me. So I pushed my self. I separated the stuff that I don't want into another bowl which is Fahmi's bowl that empty already and asked for another ice shave. And I finished it. Proud with myself
After a little bit more of talking and then we moved back to school.
So that's how my day look like, I blog about it because I think this is one of my school memories that I want to keep forever.
Love, Farisha
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD