1st Entry of The Year, 2017!!

(before you start reading this post, I need to let you guys know that this blog supposed to be up on this blog on the first day of the year 2017)


Assalammualaikum,

Dear blog,

It's been a longg day? week? or probably month? I didn't blogging. Oh My God It feels good to be back. Since this is my first entry of this year I have a lot to tell to you guys (who? do i have a  readers? If yes please leave me a comment so that I know. Please) 

So, first of all I wanna telling you guys about my 2017 RESOLUTION.
(I'll make a list to make it more easier)

  • I want to be a good, soleha, genius, and also hardworking daugther to both of my parents.
  • I wanna make my parents proud with my SPM's result this year (insya'Allah)
  • I hope I wont give up with my studies and school stuff.
  • (actually, I don't have a lot of resolution for this year because what I wanna focus this year is exactly my seriousness exam a.k.a SPM.)

There you go, that is my 2017 resolution. So next let me tell you guys about my first week of school 2017.

So basically, my first day of school is on tuesday 3/1/2017 that's mean I just have 4 days of school for this week. On my first day we just going to our class just same as last year but the place of the class is changing. Our new class is located in front of our old class at another block. Since that day, in the morning quite cloudy and it felt like rain will drop on earth in no time then the teachers ask us to go straight to our class and no assembly for that day and also for the next day because the same reason. Hohohoho. I'm really happy when school doesn't have assembly. blrrr who likes assembly. We have to stay still and keep quite and listen to the same speech almost every assembly. Leave me a comment if you guys "LOVE ASSEMBLY". When we were in class, our new teachers who will be our class teacher for this year 2017 coming into the class and after that we just discuss what we will do for this year, select the new class president and class monitor and some others AJK. 

Guess what?
For this year I already have a few jawatan.
  1. Class's monitor
  2. Naib pengerusi for chess club
  3. AJK Form 5 for Puteri Islam 
  4. Setiausaha for Photography club.
  5. and probably I'll be a Librarian soon.

So ya, I think that is all. see you guys when I see you guys. Hehe

Sincerely:
farisha



Comments

Popular Posts