Fun day at KISAS
Assalammualaikum,
Today was literally fun its just because me and a few of my school mate who are taking Acc subject and also EA (Ekonomi Asas) subject are going to KISAS (Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah).
What were we doing there is..
In the morning I woke up at 6.00am sharp but supposed to leave the house at 730am. I woke up early because I wanted to watch a new episode of the drama series that I have been watching on right now which is Strong Woman DO BONG SOON and its probably will end SOON. SO SAD ~
When I'm currently watching the drama, I'm decided to shower or get ready at 7.00am sharp but you know "Kita hanya mampu merancang, Allah Yang menentukan". HAHAHA, When I said that its mean I'M LATE. Not that freaking late. I shower at 702 something and then I leave the house at 728, perhaps. If I'm not mistaken.First of all before go to KISAS, I need to pick up Asma and Adriana at their house. Then here we go.
First thing I saw when we were arrived is obviously people walking but what I'm looking for is a few of my school mate who already arrived and there is one of my classmate is there. Thank God we are not the first one who arrived. Because I hate to be the one who need to wait for other people. Sorry, I'm a princess, A princess don't wait for other people. hahaha, Just kidding. And then we decided to wait for the others before we enter the hall where the event is. The teachers arrived after bella and then we enter the hall even though there is a few people not coming yet but must follow the teacher order. such an obedient students.
The hall is not that big as what we imagined it to be la, but still nice because in our school we don't have a proper hall just like theirs. I thought today lesson or activities will be like listening to a boring speech or just sit and listen to what they want to say until the end but bammm. It drop all of my thought about today's activities. So, basically what we did today is first we need to divide a team. I'm team with Asma, Bella, and also Adriana, all girls no boys. Then, we need to choose one station we want to go first but after that we will go to the rest also so don't worry.
So, first thing, they gave us a brochure about what we will learn in the station and then they start talk and discussing about the topic. After done with learning thingy we played a game that they make for us. Its quite fun and creative. We palyed bowling, flip the spoon and make sure it going in to the glass, music chair, takkji, and also the thing we need to hold like a wood and move around 5th time and then we need to kick the ball straight to the goal. I'm a bit lucky today because I'm scored a bit higher than the others and I got a lot of junk food, they gave me because I won and also correct in answering their question.
![]() |
A brochure that they gave us today |
![]() |
There is a lot more but of course I ate them already. Hahaha |
So for the closing up event we just taking picture all together at the stage and saying good bye to the orthers.
But, the sad things is I need to go straight to my school after the kisas just to attend my club thingy.
so, I ask bella to accompany me to school today and guest what.... WE DO NOTHING AT SCHOOL TODAY. Its so waste up my time. When we arrived at school by asma fathers car the teacher is not there yet so we need to wait for the teacher until she come. So me and bella just buy some water to drink and we chit chat a bit at our canteen school. Today our school was full with people because today our school have "Pertandingan Kawad Kaki KRS Peringkat Klang" I guest and there is 3 school are coming to our school today. So our school are full house.
So back to the chit chat thingy between me and bella. What were we chatting is just about our classmate and so on. The most surprised me is Bella said that one of my classmate said that I'm changes. Its just because last year I don't talk much, laugh much, talk loud, laugh loud and this year I'm opposite.
Okey let me give some pencerahan to you guys who think that I'm changing but actually I'M NOT!
Last year, Im a new student in the class. I know nobody in the class except Jessmin, Ali and Rasydan but we still not that close enough to laugh and talk, because there is no one that im close then im choose to being quite. But this year is different. This year I have asma, aishah, bella, rai and the rest to laugh and talk with, And because of them I'm being so confident to laugh and also talk so loud in the class.This thing happening to me every single time. I'm still remember when I was form 2, I'm a quite person in the class but at the end of the year one of my classmate ask me "Kenapa kau tak diam macam awal tahun erk?" the question sounds like that or maybe a bit different I cant remember it clearly but its still the same point what he want to ask me.
So the conclusion is, when I have no friends around me I'll be quite, BUT WHEN I'M WITH MY FRIENDS YOU CANT SEE THE QUITE VERSION OF ME ANYMORE! GET IT?
Sincerely;
Love, farisha.








Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD