MY FAREWELL FOR YOU..

Dear Blog, (or I supposed to say Dear Cher Practical?)


It's great to know you as our teacher who tought us so many things when you'r with us. Since, it's just a short meeting but I'm still glad because know you. 

I hope you will find other student that not as fun as we were, hehe because I want you to remember us as long as you're teaching. And I hope you guys will find someone special to spent for the rest of your life (you know what I mean, and I know you guys have been waiting for this such thing) 

Actually, I want to write or type such a long entry but today is not the time.

If I got free time, I'll post another entry and let you know how I felt about you when we were together.





Here is a few photo about our memories.



Candid timeeeee.



Teacher Ikhwany tagline. Lmao



I'm look fat in this photo tho, but whos care.



I'll keep this book and the red thing with me wherever I go.


There you go.

Love,
Farisha

Comments

Popular Posts