YESTERDAY WAS FUN.

Dear Blog,


Right at this moments now, I'm just chilling on my bed and put my lappy on my pehe ( what is pehe in English? is it pehe? do I spell it correctly? ah never mind,) and fyi today I'm not going to school because I feeling a bit tired because of yesterday and also I feel lazy. Hahaha


        As I told you guys before, my school held an carnival yesterday. And I'm going tho. Seriously, I'm kind of person who doesn't go to any school's event before this and this year I make a different. The different is I wanted to go whatever events that my school will be held. I'm not a lazy person anymore! I repeat I'M NOT A LAZY PERSON ANYMORE (am i sure?)

When I'm currently at school I just go straight to the canteen because there is a tent at assembly point (it's supposed to be assembly site or else? I don't know, just let it be) during my way to the canteen I saw both of my friend in front of me who are also walking and going to the canteen so I stopped them up then we just walked along and sat in the canteen.


I'm just looked around me to find my others friends I mean my choir team. One by one people come to our table. Suddenly my eyes just look at this one person who wore black pants, white shirt and black vest who were walked in front of me, and it was Amir. Amir actually is my guy friend that I'm comfortable to talk with but I have no idea why other people not. Yes, I admit that sometimes Amir like overacting about somethings but that what he is. He just being his own self not like other person who changes themselves  to look good on others eyes. 

So ya, back to the main topic. I'm run towards him after I excuse my self to my friends who sit in the same table as me. I ask Amir about what will we do for that day, after that, I moved to the kiosk (kiosk is where people buy food like canteen but there is no table to eat) I'm just helped them out to carry all of the food that they bring to sell it at the carnival. yesterday. Actually the kiosk is just near with my school's surau. While other people are busy to settled up about kiosk stuff I went to my friends that I saw standing at the surau, and we just talk, talk and talk suddenly one of my friend give me a signal "*********" she said a name obviously and look at the back of me. Andddddddddddd It's him who are walking to the surau to help other students who helped some teacher at the surau and surprisingly for the first time I saw him wearing a uniform (KRS's uniform) He looked legit handsome yesterday.

 Oh My God 3x  ( I'm screaming in my heart as well) HE IS FANTASTIC

I'm just smile after I saw him, after that I had no idea where he is going.


The president of kiosk team was gave us some orders that what we have to do for that day. I'm carried some stuff and go to the back kiosk because there is two kiosk in my school, one is at in front and other one is at the back just near at the canteen. And we just arrange some stuff and cleaned up the kiosk with my junior because the kiosk looked literally awful. 

Done cleaning, I take a rest for a while and just looked around me how clean it was but not that clean but still better than before. If u need cleaning service just call me at 017*******. Hahaha just kidding. after taking a few minutes of rest I just realise that I have to be at 3 Rigel class to get ready for the performance. I just walking legit quick to the class and saw all of my choir team was there except Amir because he have work to do so he can't joined us. After Nasyid I guess to be our turn performing. We walked up the stage and just have to get ready. We had waited like half of hours I guess to wait the MC give announcement about we will perform. 

Waited, waited and waited. 
and the teacher end up with asked us to walked down the stage and just get ready. Pardon?  I have been so hungry on the stage and the weather like so freaking hot but we still didn't perform yet. ergghhhh !!!!

When I'm on stage to get ready just now I have been looked around and I saw him walking in front of the stage but not so close but I still might see him. He already change his outfit that time probably because of the weather. I saw him wanted to sit but his friend ask him to accompany him to go somewhere (argg why him? He wanted to watched my performance la, KACAU JE) After that I saw him and his friends talking to this two girl. I have no idea who she is but I'm jealous because she had a chance to talk to my crush but me? never be. 

#sadlife 

After done performing for the part one I thought we have done and doesn't have to be on stage anymore so I just run to the book stall and buy this one book that I have admired so much before.


here it is. Tararaa. lol

I have been looking for this book like all the time and yesterday I got it. actually I bought this book by my mom's money. Hehee She gave me RM100 because she doesn't have small money like RM5 or RM10 and and I have to pay something around RM40 and my pocket money supposed to be RM10  so  I have to bring back like RM50. but I used RM10 for advance to buy this lovely book. Hahah 

This is three series of the book that I already have. But my collection is not complete yet because there is one series that I'm still didn't buy yet. and I'll get it one fine day. Insya'allah.

After done buying my baby, I'm moved to the kiosk to continue do my work.while I'm busy read my baby I hear my choir team voices so I excuse my self for the second time and run to the assembly point. AND YES MY EAR IS RIGHT. My team is already on stage. and teacher said if others already on stage don't coming up. wuuuuuu again #sadlife .So I just standing at the door of 3 Rigel class and watched them. I'm felt nasty that time. but it's already happen. move on~~~


The carnival is came to the end. I'm just went back and find my mom's car. 
and leave. That is how my day going through.


So That's all.

Love, 
Farisha






Comments

Popular Posts