FORGIVENESS IS BETTER.

Dear Blog,



                 "Kau tak habis-habis dengan kertas hijau kau tu ya, huh Farisha?" My Traitor Teacher said to me last week with selamba-face. But I don't mind anymore and just acted like usual it's means I gave her a smile of me and honestly it was legit sincere from me.

Sometimes, forgive someone is better than bear a grudge with someone. What I think was, why I have to bear a grudge with someone that doesn't know me as well (what I'm talkin' about?) Okey, I'm admit that I'm still mad with my Traitor Teacher but when I think it again what I get from grudge with her? I got nothin'

So decided to forgive her. on that day I just felt something literally different, I felt like one load were already falled form my shoulder. I'm happy now but a bit tired with my routine recently. I have been sooooooooo busy recently. Especially next week, this monday I have to stay-back at school until 4 or 5 pm because I have coir's class, photography's class and I have to join gotong-royong at kiosk. For tuesday also same as monday because I still have to stay-back until 4 or 5 pm at school cause I have coir's class (AGAIN)  and chess's club. This Wednesday my school held a carnival and I legit need to go because that day me and my coir team will be perform at the carnival. like it or not I still have to come.

So here, My name is Farisha Nerina Bt Sahar and I forgive my busy routine recently and  face it.

that's all for today.

Love, Farisha

Comments

Popular Posts