Sorry.
Dear Blog,
I'm feel so sorry right now, I wanted to blog before this but seriously I have no idea what I should write. Not because of the topic, as you guys knew I already have a few topic about what I should talking or writing about but....
I miss my old classmate. Literally miss each of them so bad.
I really hope you guys know what I mean.
I feel so stress lately, since the weather is freaking hot now.
Stress with the homeworks that my teachers gave me as holidays package, seriously it's too much. I want my holidays. When I say HOLIDAY it's mean holiday that there is nothing I have to make it done before school like homeworks, assignments and so on. I literally hope I have a super-power to make me done my homework without touch, look or read it. May I?
Oh ya, One more things I need to share with you guys. Did you guys remember that guy? The guy that I admire like so damn much? and ya thats him.
I think, he didn't like me AT ALL. I don't know why I feel that way but seriously the way he looked at me make me realize something, I'm too into him. Get it? But I'm still act normal like nothing happen in my stomach. Hahaha.
P/s : I cut my hair. and it's short now. that is all.
Bye,
Sincerly;
farisha


Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD