The Meaning Behind My Tumblr Name.
DAY 4
Dear Blog,
Dear Blog,
Hi, I have been a week I guess didn't bloging. I miss my blog so bad, so as you guys know as well that today I'll write about The Meaning Behind My Tumblr Name. First of all, I'll show you picture of my tumblr.
So, ya here it is!
As you can see, my tumblr name is "fabmin" as well and today I'll tell you guys the meaning of it. This will be the shortest entry I guess, so if you kinda person who doesn't like to read than keep reading this. Hahaha. "fabmin" is actually combination between Fabulous anddddddddddddd Taemin and it be fabmin, because-he-is-so-fabulous-for-me-no-matter-what. We go to the link topic I mean I would like to explain about the link " http://shineelineepinee.tumblr.com " . Ok based on the link it's actually all about shinee and the tumblr either is also about shinee. I made my tumblr acc because of 'em. So why not! Okay, Shinee is shinee, linee is me (I title myself as Linee and I don't know why) Pinee is Onew's (one of the member of shinee) bagpack not like bagpack but bag because his bag looked like pineapple. At first, I wanted to put shineepinee.tumblr.com but someone already does so I CAN'T ! That's why I add Linee in it.I have been a long time doesn't on my tumblr as well because I kinda not kinda but such a lazy person. Haha If you guys want to take a look towards my tumblr. go ahead. I already gave the link at the previos one. Bye.
p/s: I have an exam next week for my first year exam wish me a very good luck and I would like to wish whoever read my blog and have an exam either as me.
sincerly;
farisha

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD