SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT MYSELF.

DAY 1.

Dear Blog,

 
         This entry will be the first challenge entry. Oh My God, I'm so excited! Okay, based on the title at the top I'll write about 30 basic things about myself in a point. So, lets get start it.


1. My name is Farisha Nerina this name had given by my parents.

2. I'm 15 y/o this year and turning 16 on the 13th of December 2016.

3. I have admired someone in my school and I'm still have no idea that he's already know or not!

4. I love my both parents which I means my mom and dad. I don't know what I have done to have them in my life. They're so meanin' full in my life. And I can't live without em' cause they're so MAGNIFICENT!

5. I'm accounts student at my school as you guys know because I writed it at the rigth side of this entry which is on "Blog's Owner"

6. I'm single, hhahaaha

7. My kind of blood is O, I'm following my dad. xD

8. I have a lot of common with my dad than my mom. Seriously!

9. My favourite colour is black, blue, and anythings in dark side.

10. My crush name start from the letter M.

11. I love Nasi Lemak. I can't live without it.

12. My heigth, I think it's 155 or something. I know I'm a shorter.

13. I hate being surrounded by people.

14. I'm schooling at SMK Shahbandaraya, Klang.

15. I'm living at Taman Desa Latania, Shah Alam.

16. I'm such a silence person when I'm around people that I don't know which means stranger.

17. I got 4C and 1B in UPSR. I'm not a smart person.

18. I got 2A, 3B, 3C, and 2D in PT3.

20. I'm sharing room with my elder sister and the younger sister.

21. For now, I want to learn how to cook. I don't know why but I legit want it.

22. I Love (HATE) Math, Add math and everythings that related with math.

23. I want to be a Accountant. I LOVE MONEY!

24. I love myself more than anybody else. (it's song lyrics)

25. My crush name last with N.

26. I have a cat. Her name is CEK TAM.

27. I don't like to go out of my house if there is nothing I really need to do. also I hate going to shopping mall if I don't have anythings to buy.

28. My hometown at Melaka, Kg Sri Tanjung, Masjid Tanah.

29. I still have my mom side grandparents but I only have my grandmother on my dad side.

and finally the last one.
30. I need to stop here, Hahahaa, bubye see you guys later.

sincerly;
farisha.

Comments

Popular Posts