10 LIKES AND DISLIKES.
DAY 2.
Dear Blog,
Today is the second day of the challenge. Fyi, today I'll post or write about 10 things that I likes and dislikes. I'll start with 10 things I likes and I'll write it in a points. So, Let's get start it.
10 things I likes :-
i. I like (love) Allah so much.
ii. I like (love) my parents a lot.
iii. I like myself more than anybody else as well.
iv. I would like to be an Accountant.
v. I like my crush. Hahaha
vi. I like black, white, blue, pink and so on.
vii. I like bein' alone.
viii. I would like to learn how to cook.
ix. I like simple things but cool.
x. I like books.
10 things I dislikes.
i. I dislikes my fake friends.
ii. I dislikes a guy who are smoke and everythings related with smoking except my dad.
iii. I dislikes surrounded by a lot of people around me.
iv. I literally dislikes people comment what I'm doin'. Dahhhh. Get your life jerk.
v. I dislikes doin' sport.
vi. I dislikes homeworks.
vii. I dislikes all of my brothers so much.
viii. I dislikes to goin' out for no reason.
ix. I dislikes when internet makin' problem when I really need them.
x. the last one I dislikes is YOU. Hahahah just kiddin'.
So ya, that's all for this time entry. See you guys laterrrr ~~~
sincerly;
farisha.
Dear Blog,
Today is the second day of the challenge. Fyi, today I'll post or write about 10 things that I likes and dislikes. I'll start with 10 things I likes and I'll write it in a points. So, Let's get start it.
I got this words from The shell near of my house.
10 things I likes :-
i. I like (love) Allah so much.
ii. I like (love) my parents a lot.
iii. I like myself more than anybody else as well.
iv. I would like to be an Accountant.
v. I like my crush. Hahaha
vi. I like black, white, blue, pink and so on.
vii. I like bein' alone.
viii. I would like to learn how to cook.
ix. I like simple things but cool.
x. I like books.
Nah, I don't even know why I really wanted to post this picture. haha
10 things I dislikes.
i. I dislikes my fake friends.
ii. I dislikes a guy who are smoke and everythings related with smoking except my dad.
iii. I dislikes surrounded by a lot of people around me.
iv. I literally dislikes people comment what I'm doin'. Dahhhh. Get your life jerk.
v. I dislikes doin' sport.
vi. I dislikes homeworks.
vii. I dislikes all of my brothers so much.
viii. I dislikes to goin' out for no reason.
ix. I dislikes when internet makin' problem when I really need them.
x. the last one I dislikes is YOU. Hahahah just kiddin'.
So ya, that's all for this time entry. See you guys laterrrr ~~~
sincerly;
farisha.


Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD