FALLING IN LOVE
Daer blog,
2015, I met him for quite some time.
This year I already form 3. I'm also already change my session, from afternoon session to morning session and when I said am change session that's mean I'm in the same session with HIM!! Am I not wrong, I noticed him before date 20/4/2015. Hehe you guys must think that I'm so obsessed to him because I remember the date. No la, I found that date from my book "The Guy I Like"(IDK since when that book have a name). Actually that book I made it as my diary to I tell all about a guy I like, so he is in the list, Hahah.
After 20/4/2015 I decided that I wanna like him. So, since that I always usha him.
if morning I mean assembly time I'm always usha him at the front in the left side of the boys, cause he is always duty at there in the morning but after a few months I'm always doesn't seen him there anymore because my classmate (not that one classmate who were like him that I told you guys) told me that he was assigned to call all of the students who are still not in the line in assembly hours. After that, when I'm in the line went to the class I'll staring the building infront of my class because his class is there, so I just stared until I see him going in to the class.
Recess time, I'll stand infront of my class to wait my friend, her name is Aisyah. Aisyah are not in the same class with me but her class just next to my class and Aisyah always late to going out from her class when recess time, so, I have to wait for her but it's okay cause when I'm waiting for her I'm also can usha him going out from his class and go to canteen. So, when Aisyah and me are arrived to the canteen, I'll go buy some food at teachers park side (because that place is our teacher's carpark back then but cause of the students always complained that canteen is full so teacher make that carpark be one of the canteen area). I buy food there because when I'm done and I wanna going back to my table and when on my way to the table I'll see him duty at the back of form 2 class. Hehehe.
After that, I kind of who wouldn't move from my place if the ring doesn't bell and untill he is pass by my table for going back to his class.hahaha.
So, that's all for today
sincerly ;
farisha
2015, I met him for quite some time.
This year I already form 3. I'm also already change my session, from afternoon session to morning session and when I said am change session that's mean I'm in the same session with HIM!! Am I not wrong, I noticed him before date 20/4/2015. Hehe you guys must think that I'm so obsessed to him because I remember the date. No la, I found that date from my book "The Guy I Like"(IDK since when that book have a name). Actually that book I made it as my diary to I tell all about a guy I like, so he is in the list, Hahah.
After 20/4/2015 I decided that I wanna like him. So, since that I always usha him.
if morning I mean assembly time I'm always usha him at the front in the left side of the boys, cause he is always duty at there in the morning but after a few months I'm always doesn't seen him there anymore because my classmate (not that one classmate who were like him that I told you guys) told me that he was assigned to call all of the students who are still not in the line in assembly hours. After that, when I'm in the line went to the class I'll staring the building infront of my class because his class is there, so I just stared until I see him going in to the class.
Recess time, I'll stand infront of my class to wait my friend, her name is Aisyah. Aisyah are not in the same class with me but her class just next to my class and Aisyah always late to going out from her class when recess time, so, I have to wait for her but it's okay cause when I'm waiting for her I'm also can usha him going out from his class and go to canteen. So, when Aisyah and me are arrived to the canteen, I'll go buy some food at teachers park side (because that place is our teacher's carpark back then but cause of the students always complained that canteen is full so teacher make that carpark be one of the canteen area). I buy food there because when I'm done and I wanna going back to my table and when on my way to the table I'll see him duty at the back of form 2 class. Hehehe.
After that, I kind of who wouldn't move from my place if the ring doesn't bell and untill he is pass by my table for going back to his class.hahaha.
So, that's all for today
sincerly ;
farisha

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD