DISAPPEARED FROM RADAR
Dear blog,
So, when I was form 2. I'm not in the same class with my classmate and he was change session from afternoon session to morning session. When I was form 2, I never even once think about him and he was also never even once appeared in my beautiful mind. hahahaah. lol
The End.
p/s ; it's not end at all. It's have another story but with difference tittle.
So, when I was form 2. I'm not in the same class with my classmate and he was change session from afternoon session to morning session. When I was form 2, I never even once think about him and he was also never even once appeared in my beautiful mind. hahahaah. lol
The End.
p/s ; it's not end at all. It's have another story but with difference tittle.
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment semua xD