Crazy.




I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind,
There was something so pleasant about that place.
Even your emotions had an echo,
In so much space,


And when you're out there,
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch,
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough,
I just knew too much,


Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?

Possibly [radio version]
probably [album version] 8x


 
 
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul,
You really think you're in control
,
 
Well, I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy,

Just like me
,
probably, 8x
 
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun,
And it's no coincidence I've come,
And I can die when I'm done
,
 
Maybe I'm crazy,
Maybe you're crazy,
Maybe we're crazy,

Probably
,
Probably, 8x (till the end)

Uh, uh


?
?
?
?

P/S : NO P/S FOR THIS SONG LYRICS.

Comments

Popular Posts